- Definition of Leadership
- “Being Leader”vs “Doing Leader”
- Leadership and Communication
- Leadership and Integrity
- Leadership and Connectivity
- The roles of a Leader to Self, Others, Organisation and Country.
- Leadership models
- This leadership programme is a programme with an attitude. Why?
- It powers women to stand in their femininity without trivialising it.
- It takes into account that this leader, has got so many roles, and that she is successful when she can structure her life in such a way that all the roles are taken care of with ease, efficiency and effectiveness.
- That women use their clarity and commitment to all the roles to succeed in a way that leaves the world richer, because women are richer, not different, not macho, not compromised, and not needing to choose between success and all the traditional roles.
- That women do not, and will not compete with men, but will complement, collaborate, and co-create with men.
- That women create an environment of abundance, where everybody feels safe, and do not need power politics to survive.
- Where AUTHENTICITY, rather than ‘acting’ is a norm.
Diversity and Inclusion.
- Diversity is an intricate and critical aspect of our daily relating and connecting. Diversity among people is a manifestation of sets of linkages and interactions of irresistible illusions that display lack of conformity of thought with reality among people. Beyond Diversity is powered by Consciousness, and provides a system that allows for awareness and acknowledgement, firstly of the intricacy of the layers of diversity, and secondly the tools available to neutralise the negative impact of the different layers to allow space for powerful connectivity, relating and collaborations to be created.
- Beyond Diversity interventions enable organisations to consciously build organisational culture where the quality of leading, relating, communicating, Being, performing and creating are founded on a solid foundation of Conscious Human Capital.
- Objective of the programme
- To facilitate that teams Embrace Diversity and Creating Inclusion. That this intervention is an integral part of enabling organisations to achieve a working environment described in organisations’ Vision, Mission and Values.
This is a blended programme of group sessions and one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions (client can choose one or both of these components).
- Self-awareness and Self-profiling for powerful contracting
- Career-pathing and Talent development
- Conscious Communication – Listening and Questioning
- Self-leadership – Personal Vision and Mission
- Values – integrity, accountability, collaboration and responsiveness
- Personal Branding
An Organisation’s ability to create and nurture Team for improved results is determined by how effective the team uses the most powerful Team Alignment tools:
- Self-Awareness and Self-leadership
- Commitments to self & others
- Leadership anchored in Consciousness
In line with the definition of Brand, which is “A promise of a product”, the workshop provides a holistic perspective of:
- Who they are?
- Who they are in their different roles?
- Their level of clarity of how their self image manifests through what they say, do, BE, 24/7.
- The ability to ‘read’ what is mirrored back to them through how people around them deal with them.
- Commitment to staying incorruptible, and acknowledgement that it takes 24/7 awareness and full responsibility and self-leadership.
So, in a nutshell, the Personal Branding Workshop powers people to choose Brands that showcase conscious power, taking full responsibility to the alignment of people’s perception of who you are, with your own perception of who you are. The objective is 100% alignment, which then confirms that you are who you say you are, and deliver what you have promised 24/7.
Coaching and Mentoring.
- Providing High Performance Coaching and Leadership Coaching/Executive Coaching
- Providing Life Coaching for Self-leadership
- Provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring as a critical performance management tool.
- Training of managers in Coaching and mentoring skills.